Reflect on your past experiences with research in school. What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Prompt Response: In groups it can be hard when not everyone pulls their weight, but I think that my current group will not have that issue. You can ask them to help but you can't really force them to work. Working on my own sometimes I don't have the motivation. I have out grown that. Not a problem. Just work.


Summary: I do not remember 


Reflection:  Learned some stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.