Today you created similes and metaphors that reflect your struggles, growth, and resilience. In a well-developed paragraph, reflect on the process. What did you learn about yourself while writing your figurative language?

 Prompt Response: I honestly didn't learn that much from the project. A lot of my devices were surface level and the others were pretty generic. I mostly wrote about stuff that I already knew. Some of the stuff I'm not sure if it was true or not yet so that could kind of apply to learning something new. I think that I would need to spend more time on the assignment to learn something new about myself.

Summary: We wrote similes and metaphors 

Reflection: It was pretty easy although the metaphors took a bit longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.