After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

 Prompt Response: A time when I was in danger was when a car T-boned me on the way home from school. I had to quickly swerve out of the way to minimize the damage. But if I swerved too much then I would have gone into oncoming traffic. If I was not paying attention than someone could have gotten hurt. 

Summary: We analyzed a poem.

Reflection: I learned about Robert Frost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.