If you had to describe how you show love using only three objects (for example: a playlist, a hoodie, a late-night snack, a long text message, etc.), what would you choose and why? Explain what each object represents and how it connects to your personality.

 Prompt Response: I would choose a handwritten note, a homemade meal, and a shared playlist. The note shows that I value thoughtful, meaningful communication. The meal represents comfort and care because I like showing love through actions. The playlist reflects my sentimental side and how I connect through shared emotions. Together, these objects show that I express love in simple but intentional ways.

Summary: We made valentines cards 

Reflection: I used 4 rhetorical devices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.