Reflect on a time when you had to rely on someone else. How did it feel?

 Prompt Response: A time that I had to rely on someone else was when I was sick just about a week ago with the flu. It was really bad and I missed the first day back to school after Christmas break. I don't mind having to rely on people for help and I like being able to have people that I can rely on in times like that when I have a really high fever and need someone to make food for me or get me meds from the store. 

Summary: We did more work with rhetoric devices.

Reflection: I learned that I can use "so" in a simile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.