Write about a conversation that changed you.

 Prompt Response: A conversation that changed me was when my dad talked about how throughout my high school career every final grade and activities I participate in can help me get into the college I want to go to. Not that I did not know this but it was kind of a wake up call. I had not really thought about it before. After that I started a little academic grind, but it went away after a month or so.

Summary: We went over more argumentative claim making.

Reflection: I made an argumentative claim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.