Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

 Prompt Response: A truth I was afraid to except was when my last dog died. I was playing a soccer tournament and it was pouring rain. We went somewhere to eat and warm-up. I remember my mom walking over to me to brake the news. I think it was really hard for me to accept it because I was away from home and my dog so it didn't really feel real. We did end up winning the tournament though which is good, and we played a team in the finals that was an age group above us. 

Summary: We talked about Ethos, Pathos, and Logos.

Reflection: I learned about how to make a good argument. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.