Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on actvities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt Response: I think that hands-on activities are the best for learning. I say this because worksheets are very boring and do not really engage the student very much. Nobody wants to do a packet. Class discussions are better but it is hard for everyone to do work and learn when you are just talking about something as a group. I think that it is hard to remember things when all you do is talk about them. I think that hands on activities are the most engaging and also you are able to remember and retain information better. Maybe that is just me though because that is how I learn best. 

Summary: I finished my poem and started my poster.

Reflection: I learned how to make a voice over in Adobe express. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.