If you were to compose a poem about one aspect of your life, which topic would it fall into and what would your overall life's message be?

 Prompt Response: I would write a poem about hard work and effort. I think that in life the things that you least want to do like studying, or working out, or eating healthy, are the most beneficial for you. I think that I try to have a good balance of these things in life so that I still can have fun and do what I want in life. I would say that the overall message for me would be to always work hard so your future is easier.

Summary: We did more work on poetry.

Reflection: I am learning more and more about Emily Dickinson's writing style. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.