Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

 Prompt: Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths. 

Prompt Response: A time I felt connected to nature was when I went camping in the mountains and I woke up with the cold crisp air, a sunrise in the sky, and peace and quiet. I don't know how to explain it but it felt magical. Like I was one with my surroundings and I could feel and see and hear everything happening around me. I really took everything in and tried to be in the moment. I sometimes wish I could go back to that moment and enjoy it again. 

Summary: We took notes about Native American Literature. We also covered a brief background on Native American people. 

Reflection: I learned the difference between myths and urban legends, as well as how they are a part of Native American culture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.