Write about a time when you did something out of the norm. What was it and how did others react?

 Prompt Response: One time I ate a shrimp whole, like tail and all because I was really young and I didn't know how to eat shrimp. My mom thought it was funny and so did my dad. They showed me how to eat it properly after that so that I didn't embarrass myself later on at a restaurant or something like that. It wasn't that big of a deal but for some reason I remember it very well. I think I was about 5 or 6. 

Summary: We analyzed another poem and then finished the heart drawing. 

Reflection: I am getting a lot better at taking apart poems and finding their deeper meaning and theme. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.